- Taylor Swift’s Fearless: A Roundtableby Metaverse Media TeamOn April 9th, Taylor Swift released Fearless (Taylor’s Version), a remake of her 2008 classic album. Our staff writers Dana, Olivia, Will, Jack, Betsy, Brewster, and Megan sat down to discuss the album in a roundtable format. First impressions… Dana: It just means so much to me. That’s it. It really feeds into the whole “nostalgia” moment that’s going on and it’s been really interesting to see a new take on old content. Olivia: I actually thought from “Love Story” that everything was going to sound exactly the same, because when the “Love Story” re-record was released like a month
- The Legacy of Mac Tonightby Hugh-Jay YuA brand’s identity is defined by their mascot – and no mascot was cooler than Mac Tonight in the 80s.
- A Brief Introduction to Ghost Quartetby Will StevensA brief introduction to the 2015 musical Ghost Quartet.
- The End of Hideaki Annoby Rox EckrothNeon Genesis Evangelion is one of the most iconic anime of all time, and Freudian analysis of Rei Ayanami, Asuka Langley, and Shinji Ikari, provides a whole new layer, and how does this relate to Hideaki Anno himself?
- In Seasons 12 and 13, Blaseball: The Expansion Era Lives Up to its Nameby Will StevensIn Season 13, Blaseball gets bigger and better.
- Welcome to Metaverse Media!by Metaverse Media TeamHello! Welcome to Metaverse Media! You might be confused as to what Metaverse is exactly. To put it simply, we’re a group of people who believe that the world is full of interesting things, and we want to share those interesting things with the world. Our goal here is to make you, the reader, viewer, listener, say, “Why is nobody talking about this?”
- My 2020 in Mediaby Olivia OstrowskiOk so 2020 sucked. I made a list of the media I consumed that also consumed me. This is my top 9 because I had a rough time with this.